There are seven areas of learning and development that must shape educational programmes in early years settings.
All areas of learning and development are important and are inter-connected.
There are three PRIME areas of learning:
* Communication and Language (CL)
* Physical Development (PD)
* Personal, Social and Emotional
There are four SPECIFIC areas of learning:
* Literacy (L)
* Mathematics (M)
* Understanding the World (UW)
* Expressive Arts and Design (EAD)
01562 710354 to speak to Michelle or Sarah
Alternatively, please use our contact form.
Buttercups Day Care Nursery
36 St. Kenelms Road
Like us on Facebook:
Buttercups Daycare Nursery