* To create a stimulating, caring and safe
environment for all children in our care
and to make sure their needs and safety
are paramount and must override all other
* To actively promote the development of
each individual child, regardless of gender,
cultural beliefs, ethnicity, language and
religion, building up a positive self-image.
* To work in partnership with parents/carers
in an open and honest way, supporting
children and their families.
* To develop and maintain strong links with
other agencies/local community by sharing
information, resources and practical
* To provide quality care and education for
pre-school children by creating a
developmentally appropriate curriculum to
meet the needs of each individual child.
* To support staff on training courses
enabling them to develop skills and
confidence to build their understanding
and commitment to the welfare of all
children and to build healthy relationships
with all other members of staff.
* To formulate and encourage equal
opportunities for both children and adults
by introducing appropriate equipment,
books and games.
01562 710354 to speak to Michelle or Sarah
Alternatively, please use our contact form.
Buttercups Day Care Nursery
36 St. Kenelms Road
Like us on Facebook:
Buttercups Daycare Nursery